September 10, 2009

highlight of my September KL trip

was meeting Jojo Struys in person
she's uber sweet,nice, and amazingly down to earth, trust me
gotta thank Kenny for inviting me to the filming/photoshoot
even had my makeup done by Jojo's personal stylist, Ling
honestly i had no idea that filming a 3 min interview would take a whole day
the filming was carried out in a rented villa in Sunway Lagoon Resort
that had a private pool and a patio
then Kenny had to walk with Jojo to Mandara Spa
where I was waiting for them to join me
for my cue to enter
*****woot*****

.:waiting for me lil buggy to take me to the villa:.

.:gorgeous Jojo:.

.:my own stylist:.
**after make up** woochacha

.:inside the villa:

.:private pool:.

.:behind the scenes:.

.:trying my hand at hosting:.

.:Jason the producer playing with my camera:.

.:and its a wrap:.

discovered that filming is actually very fun but tiring
30 minutes on air could take two to three days of actual filming
walking and talking at the same time could result in
make up melting from bright lights
or under the sun
though gruesome it's worth all the while
especially when the end-results come out

to view Jojo's fansite
visit www.jojostruys.com

if you need makeup or hair styling services
please contact ling at
twiggyling83@hotmail.com

she specializes in
  • air brush makeup
  • beauty and corrective makeup
  • bridal makeup and hair styling
  • character & special effect makeup
  • stage and fantasy makeup
  • makeup training
  • nail service


xoxo
shopaholic does filming