June 21, 2009

i bling my phone booyah~

The Japanese are to blame for my spending in exceses, as are the Koreans when it comes to fashion accessories or weird inventions that promises instant beautification. Blinged phones and nails have been around for quite some time now but i was never really into those things. Oddly, yours truly became a casualty of Japanese influence today and not by accident. Truth be told, i was actually quite keen to get my phone bling-ed for some reason. And it ain't cheap, mind you. This i blame the Austrians for overpriced crystals. In fact, i think it's overrated. @#$%%$%#. Bloody egg. Besides the cost factor, the process is not only time-consuming but also eye-blinding BUT the outcome was worth the wait and effort.

look it has a heart right in the middle

Expensive as it may be, i guess this is a cheaper alternative to a brand new iPhone which has been haunting me for the past few days. The launch of the latest 3.5g iPhone last week whet my appetite even more, kid you not. I have been eyeing Nancy's iPhone for quite some time now and promised to get one white one for myself. I guess spending RM64 today was a blessing in disguise. A new look for my trusty LG phone i suppose would ease my craving for that blardy phone. Even with the Maxis plan i still think the price is ridiculous. oh what the heck. i'm just being a sour puss cause i don own one. twat.

see the wonders one can create using Austrian crystals when you don't own an iPhone. sniffz
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i want the blardy iPhone!
-end-