May 16, 2010

inCredulous ***

when we talk about knickers
almost immediately thongs, g-strings, y-back and t-back
comes to mind
but today
allow me to present a brand new genre in the world of ladies panties
yes it's almost incredulous
maybe some of  you know
but i was taken back

nonetheless i've decided to share this with everyone
D R U M R O L L
i present to you

a pink one a-must have color for the girls


in trendy purple


sexy lace black


bling bling as well

welcome to tomorrow
these my friends
are expected to hit the markets pretty soon
who among my friends would be the first to buy it *not cheap* lolol
cost about RM65 for just one
how to use it?
use your imagination laaaaa
like a hairband you
slide it in place lolol

i'm tempted to buy one online
just for the sake of trying it
then again i'm afraid it may be uncomfortable
anybody here used it before?
share the experience with me...
 ask for the C-string
chuckles-me-doodles
e