April 22, 2010

scars and pock marks

are highly annoying if they are on the legs or anywhere palpable 
i used to have heaps of them in my younger days
and remember feeling on top of the world
when my mum brought me to a doctor
and he solved the problem with a jab
voila, smooth skin 
almost immediately

i've been craving for that jab
unfortunately my mum couldn't remember which doctor it was
oi 1986 is a long time ago....
so i had to go around on my own
with some information and snooping around of my own
i patronized Wong Yien beauty center yesterday
i was such an easy sell
after the lady briefed me through the procedure 
i was like yea let's do it

i took all my jewelry off and 
followed her to a small room with a small bed on level 2
and the process began
with somekind of robot-like apparatus 
she worked on my two legs which had the most pock marks
the procedure was over in about 10 min
and i had high hopes that the minute i got into the car
all would be gone

gullible yes?
my legs were not only professionally burnt
i was professionally charged as well
1 1/2 square centimeter for RM25
10 spots for RM250
it was such a pain for me to pay in cash
but a credit card came outta nowhere
i turned around and it was baby who offered to pay

don't misunderstand me
i'm not saying all boyfriends would pay
but it is just a bonus if they do
and mine did
wala wala walala
***smug***
sidetracked sorry
well the scars are still there
and the laser marks are still visible




looks like i'm gonna have to go back for optimized results
darn!
by the way i held on to baby's hands like i was going through labor
the nurses were giggling but i was ok
hehhehe

pray and hope my legs get better

big bear hugsss
e