September 11, 2009

all about extensions

i have them on my eyes
200 strands cluttered across my head
a complete makeover i would say
wendylicious booked both appointments for me
on the same day
it was the definitely the longest day in my life
never have i waited so long to have my lashes done
i was at Babydolls boutique from 12.30p.m till 5p.m
ok ok i did some shopping as well lah

.:gettin them right, lush and long:.

.:Jeff and his man-i-cure:.

Babydolls boutique

p/s:
wanna have long lashes?
Babydolls is located in Kota Damansara
look for Regine for eyelash extensions
and Genieve for nail art

everybody loves my new lashes
they say it looks more natural
the previous one just looked uber messy
now i have cat like eyes
they were perfect upon completion
but me being me, i kinda screwed it up again
woke up to find the left lashes abit messed up
haiya

hair extensions at woodstage at kuchai area
took less hours
only two *phew
brenda, my stylist glued on about 200 strands of real hair to my head
i liked her cause she was pretty deft with the extensions
extended, styled, and layered
me new look

.:styled to perfection:.
**can't get the same look again** shit

.:no more samurai-do as he calls it:.

wanna have long hair? *psst lookadat lashes
visit
Wood Stage Salon
32, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-7984 9959

for those of you who live in KL
it's just next to Station One cafe in Kuchai
remember to ask for Brenda
she's real pro!!

xoxo
shopaholic and extensions