December 3, 2010

Thank you

for a wonderful birthday this year

*you know who you are

i had a quiet birthday, spent it with the people i cared for

and cared for me in return

IMG_0464

 

IMG_0465

 

IMG_0467

 

IMG_0469

 

IMG_0474

 

also would like to thank so many people

for so many wonderful gifts and well wishes and red packets too

yea i know you all think i’m too old for ang pao

but i don’t care lo..

IMG_0475

 

IMG_0495 

 

IMG_0503

tradition anyway

most of my birthday wishes were fulfilled

i really can’t ask for more

*tearing already

see, that means i am content and i count myself very lucky

lucky i have you all

for those that forgot it was my birthday

some, even purposely don’t want to wish me a happy birthday

you have your own reasons, and, i can’t force you

so be it

i’m happy

i am content

i have a lot of presents

but please don’t make next year come any faster…..

luckyme

e