June 14, 2010

What about me??

have i mentioned that i hardly go out these days?
kid you not
remember that post about movies??
that speaks volume about my current lifestyle
and that's not just it
more and more
i find friends around me getting hitched or having babies
i feel so out of place

from eager beaver clubbing chicas
we are now tamed or domesticated or whatever
so uncool right?
*pursing my lips 



 

to this


Christine ~ now a proud new mum
*somebody slap me
i would have never thought
congrats Chris

Second shock
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 is this



gorgeous or not
Su Wen's wedding photoshoot
sometime last month
or was it before
anyway i congratulate you~~

so where does this leave me?
imma be the only lau kok kok
at least i still get to watch movies, phew!
while my friends continue the second half of their journey
be good ya'll

over and out
e