June 26, 2010

La dee fucken dar

i've been absent alot lately
not because i want to but i've been tied up with things
and when i say things that really means nothing
guess i'm just plain lazy
besides i am at my fattest
so no camwhoring until i reach my target
could take a year
could take forever
it all depends how much effort and moolah i put in
effort=jogging, exercise la la la u get it
moolah=slimming center

in fact i think i have done everything it takes to make me a size 1 again
tried all the home exercises i could do
been to the gym 
jogging at reservoir park only to have a bastard breaking in
and took bb's wallet and the new phone i got him
my poor LV wallet and E72
so under the circumstances ~ a series of unfortunate events
 i decided to take the easier route to slimniness
T H I N S P I R A T I O N
to date i have already spent 4digits worth of slimming courses
i think this is one of the longest episode of being chubby
i've always been quite successful when it comes to fasting hehe

this is more than just shedding off the kgs
its the medication that i'm on which has side effects such as weight gain
in the long run
and yours truly has been taking them since end 2008
but as i gradually make progress
professor Hussain says its time to wean off those medicine
and see if my situation would stabilize -----> eeks i hate that word
i've not asked for anything in my life
but this time, i'm looking up for some motivation
i thank you first
i is GRATEFUL if you could turn back the time
and i'd skip that medicine pronto

on a separate note
i scribbled in fb that online shopping is really taking off in Msia
though a latecomer, it, like other developed countries
is going through a phase
of online shopping, yes feel the euphoria right in your hands
they work miracles
and i thought only bouquets of flowers were able to
put a smile on my face
today i got another parcel, my bracelet yay****
day before yesterday i had to go to Pending to collect my other parcel
and yesterday i received a note from Poslaju
another parcel.... woowee




and here are the people at Poslaju
sweet people
u'd be surprised
if i could start all over again
i'd like to be a postman, see that genuine happy smile i can bring to ppl
not forever lah, just one day
but i guess i'll melt and faint on scorching hot days


speaking of parcels
i think i might have another parcel or two with them

is lunch time a good time to go?
alrite mebbe later then
oh ya, before i scoot off
let's find a chubbier piccha of me
just for laughs
N O T I N A M I L L I O N Y E A R S

haha
nola, will la will la
just not today

to end this
try saying
SHOE SECTION 5X before you go
:)

hashbu-q
e